Friday, February 16, 2007
I've been tagged by Corina. She said I had to name five weird things about myself, and then pick two others to tag.
I answered a post like this one a long time ago on this blog. Funny story about that - I was new to blogging, and had just "met" Valerie, and she tagged me, but I didn't know it was "me" she was tagging. I thought it might be some other Melissa, because no one ever picks me for anything.
I was wrong. She picked me!
Anyway, here are my five things. I may have posted them before, but some of you weren't here then.
1. I'm a pretty bad insomniac, and while I lay awake at night waiting for my brain to slow down long enough so I can sleep, I write letters in my head. Although, now that I have this blog, I also write blog posts in my head. The letters part sometimes serves as a therapy for me to get out frustrations, but sometimes it just makes me more agitated.
2. I HATE washing my hair. Actually, I hate drying my hair. Don't get me wrong - I enjoy being clean as much as the next person. But the time it takes me to dry my hair seems like a waste of 10 minutes. Silly, I know.
3. Although I wouldn't consider myself a fidgety person, I am constantly moving my fingers. Like last night, as I was trying to get to sleep, I realized I was playing a song in my head and moving my fingers in time to the music. My fidgety fingers drive Jason up the wall!
4. Being the nosy person I am, the internet is a boon to me. I can read newspapers from all across the country, even if I have no connection to the place. I just like reading what is going on in other places.
5. I can't whistle. I think this leaves the category of "weird" and heads straight into "sad." Other people act like it's the most natural thing on earth, but I just don't get it.
Ok, so those are my five things. I now tag Sheila and Suzie Q. I only had to tag two, but if you'd like to be next, feel free to tag yourself!