Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I think I can, I think I can

Get through this tag.

Compliments of Valerie.

Ten things I did this weekend:
Folded about a bazillion napkins for a catering job - took AM to Nutcracker - bought more medicine - walked through a scrapbook store, but bought nothing! - ate at Quizno's for the first time in a while, because the one here closed - watched High School Musical 2 (again!) - played Old Maid with the little one - stayed in my PJs all day on Sunday - convinced Jason to drive through and bring something home for lunch, so I could stay in the PJ way - played checkers with AM.

(This wasn't the best weekend to cover!)

9 things on my agenda this week:
Grocery shopping - take car through a car wash - ask the teacher why AM got in trouble for going to the bathroom yesterday (I've asked, but haven't gotten an answer yet) - go with Jason to a food service appreciation party tomorrow - get AM well, by any means necessary - send off a couple of get-well and thank you cards - upload fall pictures to get printed - drink more water - call the restaurant to reserve the room for our church Christmas party

8 shows I watched last week:
Clean House - SpongeBob Squarepants - Mission Organization - Doctor Who - NCIS - CSI NY - Best Week Ever - the news

7 things i cooked this week:
Spaghetti - grilled turkey and cheese - soup - toast - Kraft Macaroni and Cheese - green beans - pumpkin fluff

(Again - not home much, not a good week to ask!)

6 things I read this past week
The newspaper (duh!) - a Fingerhut catalogue (no, I'm not kidding!) - a Current catalogue - lots of blogs - the Bible - tons and tons of email

5 Reasons to be happy today
diet hot cocoa - I won a Barbie DVD and a Target gift card in the Fall Y'all giveaway! - I'm wearing some earrings I got last Christmas but haven't had an outfit for - hopefully, AM's other medicine will be in today and we can get on the road to recovery - I'm about to go to lunch (food always makes me happy!)

4 things I need to buy
trash bags (doesn't everyone?) - bread - fresh veggies - the stuff to make more pumpkin fluff

3 people I saw this weekend
Marcia - Luke - Amanda

2 things I am thankful right now
That Anna Marie is getting better, and that hopefully our bank crisis is coming to an end

One final thought: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure - especially at the holidays!

Man, this was hard! And now, I pass that difficulty on to you. Have fun!

No comments: