I got this one from Heather over at Desperately Seeking Sanity.
Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only.
• August 6
List 3 events that occurred that day
• 1945 - World War II: the Atomic bombing of Hiroshima.
• 1984 - Pop star Prince releases Purple Rain, the album which would launch him to superstardom.
• 1997 - Microsoft buys $150 million worth of shares of financially troubled Apple Computer.
List 2 important birth days. (Besides mine?)
• 1809 - Alfred Lord Tennyson, English poet (d. 1892)
• 1928 - Andy Warhol, American artist (d. 1987)
List 1 death.
• 2004 - Rick James, American musician (b. 1948)
Holiday or Observance. (if any):
•Jamaica - Independence Day.
I was kinda bummed that I could only list two births, because there were LOTS of others - Lucille Ball, Eleanor Roosevelt, Robert Mitchum, and Jon Benet Ramsey. I actually already knew (thanks to Entertainment Tonight) that I share my exact birthday with Soliel Moon Frye - a.k.a. Punky Brewster.
Man, I'm such a sucker for these types of useless knowlege posts!