Friday, June 20, 2008

Success!

Lordy Bagordy, I'm tired, so this will be short. I'll post the full story tomorrow.

Suffice it to say, I actually finished the two-mile walk this year! (Unlike last year, when I wussed out and got heat exhaustion and spent the next two days recuperating.)

Did I get a trophy? No. Did a whole bunch of my Weight Watchers buddies? Heck yeah!

But I finished, and tonight that is enough. More than enough.

And I feel about a bazillion times better than I did after last year's race.

Everything I've got hurts, so I bid you all goodnight.

Until tomorrow . . .

2 comments:

Susie Q said...

I am so proud of you sweetie!!
Rest up and get AM to walk on where it hurts! I swear! Grace used to love to do that but now she is too big! Oh did it do wonders for aching legs and a sore lower back!!

Love,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you! How hot was it?