1. Slept until nearly 9 a.m., because Anna Marie was over at mom's. And we didn't get home until late last night (see #2, below.)
2. Had the house to myself, because last night when we went on a "date" a wee small plastic part that attaches to my car's water pump split, allowing all the coolant inside to spew out, and Jason went with my dad to a dealership this morning and then on to dad's shop to fix it.
3. Exercised - twice!
4. Had lunch with mom and AM at Subway - so gracious of mom to come rescue me so I didn't have to drive the Amazing Technicolor Dream Van!
5. Bought AM some new knee/elbow pads and a new helmet, because, oddly enough, the set we bought her at three and a half does not now fit her at five and a half.
6. Watched Darby O'Gill and the Little People.
7. Learned that Sean Connery was in above movie, something I didn't realize when I watched it as a child.
8. Researched digital cameras, and decided I want a Fuji Finepix S700.
Things I did not do today:
1. Take my picture-a-day.
2. Figure out where to come up with the money for the camera, since the Big Box Retailer no longer does layaway and we no longer do credit cards.
(They have the camera at HSN, on Flex-Pay. May have to go that route.)
So, I fell down on the picture-taking job on the second day! I was hoping my renewed commitment to photography would make the camera fairy bring me a new camera.
Looks like I may have to take matters into my own hands.