Well, maybe just tagged.
I've been tagged by Jolene. Actually, she tagged me like, um, last week. I've just been a slacker.
Anyway. Here's the deal.
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Thus the reason for my slacker-ness. I don't know if I can come up with that many random facts, but I have lots of bad habits, so maybe that'll help.
1. My musical tastes are very varied. I mostly listen to Christian music, but I've moved from contemporary (Steven Curtis Chapman, etc.) to rap/rock.
Yes, like I'm 15 years old or something.
As I type this, I'm listening to Tobymac's latest, Portable Sounds. I bought it from iTunes the day it dropped.
Anyway, I've also gotten into Barlowgirl and Superchic(k). Other than that, I like classic soul like Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder, and Billy Preston.
Yes, like I'm 50 years old or something.
I just really don't like most of what's played on the radio these days.
2. I write songs in my head all the time. All the time! It's like I can't help it. The problem is, I don't usually write them down, so they're lost. I made up one for Anna Marie one night when we were coming back from Georgia, and our alternator had gone out so we were limping home with no lights or sound, called "I See The Moon." It was just meant to keep her occupied, but it's one of her favorites still.
3. I've never had a cavity. Which is really interesting, since I never went to the dentist on a regular basis until I got the job here at the paper. I did, however, need major periodontal renovations when I did start going back. But, thanks to Crest Pro Health, everything seems to be hunky dory now.
(I'm almost halfway done! Yay!)
4. Bad habit alert! I twiddle my fingers all the time. Drives Jason buggy.
(Downhill from here!)
5. I love writing editorials. I did one in a college class, and I was hooked. Thanks to Amanda, my publisher knows this, and he "lets" me write one each week. Problem is, in our small town, I don't always have one, so sometimes I'm really grasping at straws.
6. On that note, my dream job would by syndicated columnist. I could work from home, and just email my column in to my syndicate. I have lots of important things to say, people! Believe it! I guess this blog is sort of an extension of that.
(Just one more!)
7. I can't cook. Well, maybe I could if I tried, but my skills are really limited to a few basic dishes. My main problem is that if I see a recipe has more than one or two ingredients that I don't already have on hand, I just pass it by and make spaghetti.
There! I did it! Now, for the "tagging others" part. I've lost track of who has and has not been tagged. So, I'm doing the poor man's tag, and tagging all readers.
Too late. You're it.