Thursday, February 21, 2008

Official Thursday Weigh-In

Well then.

I wanted to get off this plateau, but I didn't want to go back up. Guess I should've been more specific.

I gained one pound this week. I'm choosing to blame it on the Cheesecake Kisses. I obviously failed with my devious plan to foist them on the rest of the office, because I still ended up eating way too many.

So, tomorrow, I'm making a change. I'm going CORE.

For those of you who aren't familiar with WW, CORE is their no-counting, no-measuring option. You eat foods from an approved list, with 35 flex points built in for treats.

Am I scared? Yes. But I'm more scared to go backwards in this weight-loss journey. It's completely possible that after two years my body has become accustomed to this way of eating. It's also completely possible that I'm using my points to eat too much junk.

Either way, tomorrow is the day.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

you can do it!!!

Wendster said...

I only WISH I were in numbers that low. Once again my weight was 188 today. Bleah. I think you are doing PHENOMENAL.
Hey ... if your hubby likes giant monsters gone berserk, make sure to get him "Godzilla" with Matthew Broderick in it. I don't usually like this genre, but I am addicted to this movie. For some reason, in my mind, it is TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE that a giant lizard would be knocking down New York and of COURSE a lone French man and his crack shot team could take Godzilla down. Why not?
ha.
And no I didn't know that they had cheese cake centers. Good thing I didn't know either.

Did I happen to mention that the sun is a mass of incandescent gas?

Melissa said...

Actually, he already has that one!

I'm so, so glad that chocolate is finally gone. I thought putting it into a giant bowl in the middle of the office would help, but apparently that bowl needed to have been padlocked.

(And gee, is that why the sun shines? Ha ha!)