Thursday, June 14, 2007

Official Thursday Weigh-In

Man, I did so much right this week.

And then, my Aunt Flo came a callin'.

(Not to be confused with Jason's Aunt Grace, who lives in South Carolina but called today to say that she and his uncle Mac were dropping by. To our house. In Mississippi. And my house was a wreck. Good thing no one looked in the closets or under the beds.)

Back to my point.

Some weeks, you can do everything right, and then something like that happens (Aunt Flo, or Aunt Grace, or both, coming over) and it's blown to smithereens.

I gained two pounds this week! I was so hoping to get to an even 80 lbs. by the time we went to my sister-in-law's wedding (which, did I mention, she called and asked if I could take the pictures for? Next week? Me, who has never taken wedding pictures?) But, I'm here at 163, meaning only 74 pounds lost.

And next week, no Official Thursday Weigh In, because we'll be on the road. (Because did I mention, she also asked Jason to usher, and he had to go buy a black suit because he doesn't wear suits to church anymore? And NO, I'm probably not getting a new dress, because he got a new suit and we have buy the gas to drive halfway across the country?)

But anyway.

It's going to drive me crazy, this not knowing where I stand for two weeks, much like it does at Thanksgiving. I haven't missed a weigh-in (except for holidays) since I started over a year and a half ago.

Good news is, maybe I'll have a bigger loss in two weeks.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments: