Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fall is in the air


I love Fall.

Really.

It may not be "officially" here yet, but today, it sure felt like it.

Unlike the past three or four months when it's been unbearably hot both day and night, I think we've turned a corner.

It was (relatively) cool today. A high of about 75 or 80. Breezy and mild.

Beautiful and perfect.

We spent the day with my mom. And what started out as "let's get lunch and some Elecrasol tabs" turned into "a six-hour shopping expedition."

And two new fall outfits for Anna Marie - one for picture day at school!

And both with shirts with monkeys!

And as I type this, I'm sipping from a big mug of sugar free hot apple cider.

I love Fall!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, yesterday was awesome. I seriously had the perfect suburban day, complete with driving people around in the Amazing Technicolor Dream Van. The weather played no small part in the day's perfection, I can tell you that much.

Lissete said...

Fall? What's that?

We don't have seasons here :(

Steff said...

I agree...I love fall too! It's probably my favorite season. I love the things that happen in fall...my birthday, the changing leaves, pumpkins, cool temperatures, jeans, jackets, Thanksgiving, etc. Love it!!

Valerie said...

mamma loves her some fall, too!

Jolene George said...

I was just telling Valerie how excited I am for fall to come. That pictures takes me to my happy place. :o)

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

I love Fall too... :) it's my favorite... :)

and you're one of my favorites too!

http://www.desperatelyseekingsanity.com/2007/09/18/they-like-me-they-really-like-me/

Susie Q said...

Fall is glorious and I get so anxious for it's arrival every year. It seemed to be here but now it is to be
warm for the next few days. Summer is fighting hard to stay in control.

HI ANNA MARIE!!!!!
We need a picture of those Monkey shirts!! : ) I know you will look SO cute in them!!

Hugs,
Sue