Thursday, January 10, 2008

Official Thursday Weigh-In

Jason just went into the office to finish watching an old Dr. Who on Netflix on-demand service, so I finally get the laptop! Yay!

(And yes, I could've gone into the office myself, but I was watching CSI and being thrilled at the new episode.)

Apparently, I gained TWO pounds last week. If I'd known that then (I'm no good at math, and when I saw the plus sign on my card I kinda zoned out) I really would've started crying.

But! I lost 1.5 this week, so that's 78 total. I weigh 159 now, and I'm almost back to the short-term goal I wanted to be at last summer!

I guess my new Amanda philosophy - the one that says that if my vegetarian sister can have stuff she refuses to eat, no matter how "convenient" it might be, so can I - is working.

3 comments:

Jolene George said...

I started out at 182...it took me a while to get down to 179 and hang out there for quite some time. Now I'm sitting at 176. It feels good to be moving in the right dirrection...that being the downward dirrection. I think you are still doing wonderfully. I'm proud of you and I think you look really beautiful!

Valerie said...

CSI was totally cool last night, wasn't it?!

tomorrow's weigh in day for us. oy!

Steff said...

I weigh in Tuesday. I hope I did as well as you did! :)