Thursday, September 18, 2008

Official Thursday Weigh-In

Well. Here we go again.

Tonight's weigh-in was actually the bright spot in my evening - I lost 2.5 pounds this week, taking me down to 146!

My WW leader told me that in just 11 more pounds, I'd be at the top for my weight range, and I could make lifetime - the most important part of which would be that as long as I didn't gain more than two pounds, I wouldn't have to pay!

It would be like getting a raise!

That was the BEST news I'd had all day - especially since I'm trying to work on an assignment which I seem unable to complete to my boss's satisfaction, and I thought TODAY was picture day, so I sent Anna Marie in her favorite red polo, only to learn that TOMORROW is picture day, and I seem unable to find a shirt that is up to her high standards.

Folks, I even went to far as to go to Walmart after my WW meeting to buy her a NEW shirt, because she was crying so hard when I left. Except, she was STILL crying when I showed her the new shirt, because it wasn't what she wanted.



(I don't know if you can tell, but it's striped, and it's shimmery, and the buttons are rhinestones. What's not to like?)

And I'd apparently promised her that she could wear the red polo in her pictures, and that wasn't happening.

And she's made no secret of how upset she is with me.

And she's been crying for the past hour and a half.

And at this point, she'll wear whatever I present her with in the morning.

And she'll LIKE it.

Just wish I could say the same for my boss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That shirt is cute. What's that kid's problem?!