Friday, September 05, 2008

The race is on!

Ok, so this is a bit of a shameless post.

I'm trying to win an iPod Touch from The Networking Masters and this is all part of the plan.

Now, if only I can beat Heather@Desperatelyseekingsanity to the punch - but she's way better at networking than I am, so this may be a lost cause.

Seriously, I've been thinking that I need to up my networking game for some plans I've got spinning around in my head.

And speaking of "head" - head on over to that link, and good luck!

3 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Looks like too much work for me! So I will wish you luck!

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

it was WAY too much work.... but worth it, I think...

and sorry, Mel... :D I'll think about you though as I listen to NKOTB... :D

Steff said...

Holy crap...all the best to you!

So, I jumped on the WW wagon last Thursday. You and a couple of other friends inspired me so I'm back. It is only day 3 but so far so good. Ha!