Thursday, September 25, 2008

Official Thursday Weigh-In

Wow, I'm getting a really scary looking warning at the top of my posting page, telling me about a scheduled outage at 4 p.m. PDT - let's see, that's, um, carry the two, divide by four - 6 p.m. local.

Hmm. Is that today, or tomorrow? Guess we'll find out. Or, we've found out already. Whatever.

I gained a pound this week, taking me back up to 147. The nice WW lady urged me not to be upset, and I was all, "Pshaw! I've been doing this three years! A little ole pound isn't going to get me down!"

So I keep doing what I do, and occasionally throw in a fancy dessert plate at a fancy fashion show luncheon, and life keeps on rolling.

And I try to roll with the punches.

1 comment:

Steff said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about that PDC, CDP, OMG stuff...words people...I need words!

I think you have perfect attitude when it comes to weight loss stuff. I think I mentioned that I joined back. It really feels good and it was crazy how much I missed that little tracker thing while I was gone. Hurricane Ike and the forced PB crackers were not good for me (gained back what I'd lost...so I'm back at square zero again) but hey... So, it is back on the band wagon.

By the way, I don't know if you eat the Smartones tv dinners but omg (ha!) you should try the fruitsations one...cranberry turkey dinner. It is so yummy!