Friday, December 05, 2008

Official "Thursday" Weigh-In

Well. Since I'm baking cookies that I won't be enjoying, I guess I have a few minutes to fill you in on my weight-loss journey.

I, like some other weight-loss bloggers, am having a bit of a slowdown, nay, a backslide in this journey, and I fear that you, The Reader, will tire of me.

For what it's worth, I gained back the two pounds I'd lost two weeks ago - before the three Thanksgiving dinners, and the two parties this week.

And all that before this week, when I have a community waffle breakfast and a wedding, all in the same day.

'Tis the season to be jolly, huh?

2 comments:

Valerie said...

but look how far you've come!! i am sooooo dang proud of you!

Wendster said...

Sigh ... backsliding could be a great word if it meant ... I don't know ... like something good and relaxing was sliding down your back.

I feel the same way about my weight loss ... If I don't WOW them, they'll leave! They'll call me a sham!

Sham a rama but it's hard to lose weight sometimes .... especially when I am eating candy and snacking at night and not DRINKING my water but rather munching on it as ice.

Can't I just eat what I want and STILL have the weight fall off?