Friday, December 15, 2006

From Valerie

Just for fun on a Friday...
4 jobs I've had:
Fast food worker, daycare worker, retail worker, and newspaper reporter. (Just four? It was hard to narrow the list!)

4 movies I could watch over and over:
Ferris Bueller, What About Bob, A Christmas Story, Shrek

4 places I have lived:
Memphis, TN, Horn Lake, MS, Franklin Springs, GA, North Augusta, SC

4 TV shows I love:
Ugly Betty, CSI Miami, Modern Marvels (on the History Channel), Good Eats

4 places I have been on a vacation:
Texas, Michigan, Virginia, Tennessee

4 favorite foods:
Chocolate, Mexican, pasta, peanut butter

4 places I would love to visit:
Montana, Colorado, California, Washington State

4 Living Women I Admire:
If I name names, someone's going to get left out!

4 Favorite Actors:
Johnny Depp, James Spader, Jamie Foxx (loved him in Ray), Christian Bale

4 Concerts I Have Attended:
Hmm - haven't been to many lately, but in college, we went to see Newsong A LOT. Cheesy, I know, but their concerts were within driving distance, and usually just required a small donation at the door.

Anyone else want to play?

2 comments:

Valerie said...

HOW could i have forgotten Alton?! May shame be as thick on my head as my bum is wide.

hey - any time ya wanna come out here, let me know! we'll take Miss AM to Disneyland, and Knott's and Sea World, while you & i eat lotsa good friend chicken, biscuits & gravy.

Melissa said...

Sounds like a deal to me!