Friday, December 08, 2006

This one is for Jolene

So, Jolene (over there at Jolene George, I'm too lazy to give you the hyperlink) had this tag post. And she didn't officially tag anyone, but just put it out there to the general blogging world.

So now that I'm past my "attitude-of-gratitude" and "Official Thursday Weigh-In" posts, (and my boss has left for the day!) here are my answers:

A - Available or single: See answer B

B - Best Friend: My husband

C - Pie!

D - Drink of choice: Coke Zero, or water with lemon.

E - Essential Item(s) you use everyday: computer, cell phone, contact lenses

F - Favorite color: Blue, preferably dark

G - Gummy Bears or worms: gummy bears

H - Hometown: Born in Memphis, TN.

I - Indulgence: Dove Dark Chocolate

J - January or February: Neither. I'm SO over being cold by then.

K - Kids & Names: Anna Marie, and my big kid Jason!

L - Life is Incomplete Without? My faith, my family, and my friends

M - Marriage Date: July 11, 1998

N - Number of Siblings: 3: sister Amanda and twin brothers Jeremy and Jonathan

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, and make them Granny Smith, please.

P - Phobias or Fears: Buggy wuggies

Q - Fave Quote: It's really not that you can't see the forest for the trees, you've never been out in the woods alone.

R - Reason to Smile: my family, service to others, blogging buddies, a beautiful day!

S - Season: Summer!

T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Tag yourself!

U - Unknown Fact about Me: Hmm. If I could, I would've been a perpetual student. I loved school that much!

V - Vegetable You Don't Like: I can't think of a single veggie I don't like!

W - Worst Habit: Procrastination

X - Xrays: Ankle, teeth

Y - Your Fave Food: Peanut butter!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo, but I don't really read my horoscope.

And that's all there is to it. If you haven't answered this tag yet, here's your chance!

3 comments:

Jolene George said...

WOW! I so wish I loved all veggies like you do....but I don't. :o) It's actually embarrassing to me. Great answers!!!

Valerie said...

yum. Dove Dark Chocolate. never have been a dark chocolate fan, until those came out. yum-o.

Melissa said...

Jolene - I'm not a picky eater at all, except where it comes to mayo-based dishes!

And Valerie - I think Dove makes the best dark chocolate of all. Hershey's just isn't the same! And I've pretty much decided, that if I'm going to eat chocolate, it's going to be the good stuff!