Friday, December 22, 2006

Official Thursday Weigh-In

Yes, it's Friday, not Thursday.

I was too tired to post anything last night.

I'm still holding steady at 170. I know that I should still be losing, but it's the holidays, and I'll admit it - I'm not staying within my points range every day.

(There. I said it.)

So, maintaining it is. Not going to be upset about that, nosiree!

We're having our office Christmas breakfast (complete with gift swap!) and then I get off at noon.

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

let's face it: maintaining is WAY better than gaining...especially at the holidays!!!

Melissa said...

Oh yeah, and guess what - my "little friend" came today. I hate when this happens during the holidays!

Lissete said...

I would give my last cookie to "maintain" during the holidays! :)