Tuesday, August 05, 2008

An update! (of sorts)

Ok, so you've read about my not-so-excellent adventure of this morning.

Well . . .

Later today, I read that Kelloggs was caving to consumer pressure being really nice and honoring the rebate on the purchases from Sunday!

Sunday! When I bought more than enough qualifying products!

I came home, found the receipt from Sunday (with the help of Jason) and that bad boy is already in an envelope, with the rebate form, stamped, and addressed.

And tomorrow, it shall be bound for Battle Creek!

Anna Marie and I have already said a word of prayer over the whole operation.

2 comments:

Lissete said...

Yay for you! Considering it came out on Sunday, it's only fair. I just wish that they would also change the one transaction thing.

doodlebugmom said...

Good for you, you deserve that refund!