~Everyone who reads this is officially tagged and I hope you'll post your answers on your blog ~ let me know if you do so that I can come over and check out your answers.
1. Who was your best friend?
I had two, one at school (Kendra) and one at church (Marcia).
2. Did you play any sports?
Not if I could help it.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
A 1983 Buick Skylark. I drove it for 10 years. I still miss that car!
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
Either at Marcia's spending the night or at Kendra's with other folks watching a movie.
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Gosh no! I was (and still am) so shy! I never dated anyone in high school.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
8. Were you a nerd?
I was on the Knowledge Bowl team (you know, questions and buzzers and lightning rounds, oh my!). I don't know if that makes me a nerd or not.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
We didn't have one.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
I had two - Mrs. Reid and Ms. Mozingo. They were my Knowledge Bowl sponsors, so I spent most of my time with them.
12. What was your school mascot?
13. Did you go to the Prom?
14. If you could go back, would you?
Not to high school. College maybe.
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
My parents threw me a big open house at the beautiful home of one of their friends. It was lovely.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
At school - I didn't like to miss.
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yes, I worked at a daycare with Marcia.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Usually some fruit - I rarely ever bought the lunch there. I'd come home after school and have a snack. My senior year I got out early so I just ate when I got home.
19. Have you gained weight since then?
No, I actually weigh less.
20. What did you do after graduation?
Went to college 500 miles away in Georgia.
21. What year did you graduate?
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date?
Hello! Didn't you read #13?
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion?
I did, to one of the events - a family picnic. It was fun, and I hope we do another for our 15 year.