Friday, May 09, 2008

Know who is WAY nice?

Heather, that's who.

Ok, so I'm only like a week-or-so late in telling y'all this, but that girl made me her blog of the week! And she said some really nice things about me, which may or may not be true, but they sure were nice!

I found her blog (I think I'm remembering this correctly) through a bloggy block party or some such. And I've been going back ever since.

Heather, in addition to running about a bazillion businesses from home (and sometimes from an airport) has two pretty neat kids. She also coaches sports/cheerleader/youth group stuff.

She's also a relatively new Christian, and has really grown a lot in that faith.

(Also! She does not use a hairbrush! Go visit her site; a couple days ago she had a video that was hi-freaking-larious! Should be the next YouTube sensation! Move over "Chocolate Rain" guy!)

So, go be all reciprocal and stuff. Go visit her. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll think.

And you can thank me later.

1 comment:

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

oh my word. you crack me up. and yes, that's where we "met"...

there's been such demand for another video (you know, 3 of you asked) that now i'm in a panic. I don't know what else i can do in my office... maybe i'll have to play with a real camera and do it that way....

i might have opened a can of worms...