Thursday, May 22, 2008

Official Thursday Weigh-In

Well, well, well. What have we here?

Do we have a scale that reads 147? I think that we do!

And I think that this means I've now lost 90 pounds!

And I think that, in the midst of all the bad news this week (sick kids, out-of-control gas prices, and tragedies in families that aren't mine, but I mourn with anyway) I needed that - a little bit of good news.

If I don't get a chance to check in, I hope everyone has a fantastic, and safe, Memorial Day weekend!

3 comments:

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

WAY TO GO!!!! WOOT!

Email coming to you soon, but while you wait, play along!

Tag you're it!

http://www.desperatelyseekingsanity.com/2008/05/23/its-all-true

Sheila said...

Congratulations! You have a great weekend too!

Melodee said...

Oh my! Congratulations to you! You totally rock.