Thursday, May 15, 2008

Official Thursday Weigh-In

This is going to be the quickfastinahurry version.

149. Down 1 lb. from before. 88 lbs. total.

Ok. Office season finale tonight - Amanda (my sister, not this SIL) is coming down to watch it/spend the night/go to AM's awards day tomorrow/I have couscous awaiting me in the kitchen.

Oh. And up since 3:45 a.m./trip to doctor/nothing major wrong/received prescription strength medicine/at least SHE got to stay home today and rest.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with some couscous.

5 comments:

Wendster said...

Wow! 149!!! That is AWESOME!!! What is your end goal?
Hope the office was super and that the cous cous and the company were exceptional. I'm sure they were. Is AM all better for her awards ceremony? And heck yes. We give sick kids any dry salty crunchy thing they like ... it helps settle their stomachs you know. LOL.

Melissa said...

I realized after I'd typed that entry that I'd finally broken into the 140's, and I can scarce believe it!

At this point, my end goal is 137. That'll be 100 lbs. lost!

The Office was great - except for one little bit near the end that I'm pretty upset over - and so were the company and the couscous.

Anna Marie is feeling some better today. I figure if she can at least make it through awards day (which is only an hour, from 8:30 - 9:30) even if she has to be checked out, at least she got to go to that.

Insane Mama said...

Congrats on the weight lose!
I watched the Lost episode last night and I really am lost. How was the office?
More importantly, how was the couscous??

doodlebugmom said...

Yay! for you. You are such an inspiration :)

Wendster said...

Wow! Only TWELVE POUNDS TO GO!!! That is SO EXCITING.

I'm shouting cuz I'm so dang excited.

TWELVE POUNDS TO GO!!! Way excited. Can you tell?

That really is amazing. Great great job!

I didn't watch anything on Tv last night. Not a TV gal ... never thought I'd get to a time in my life when I said that.... lol! But here I am.