Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sure, I'll play along

I got this from the irrepressable Valerie.

The object of the game is to bold the things you've done.

01. Bought everyone in the pub a drink (Well, I don't drink, and never been to a pub, so I guess not.)
02. Swam with wild dolphins (We're rather landlocked here in the Swamps of Mississippi)
03. Climbed a mountain (Only if you count mountains of laundry.)
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive (I can't drive a stick - do they come in automatic?)
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid (I've never even been inside the Great American Pyramid in Memphis.)
06. Held a tarantula (You're kidding, right?)
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone you love (Only if Anna Marie counts, and it wasn't candlight, it was the flourescent lights in the hotel room)
08. Said 'I Love You,' and meant it.
10. Hugged a tree (We ain't got no use for tree huggers 'round here!)
10. Done a striptease (Hahahahahaha!)
11. Bungee jumped (No way! I have no insurance!)
12. Visited Paris (I think I may have been to Paris, Tennessee once.)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea (Nope.)
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
19. Touched an iceberg (I live in the Deep South - ice doesn't last long around here.)
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby’s diaper (More times than I care to remember)
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower
24. Gotten drunk on champagne (Never been drunk, so no)
25. Given more than you can afford to charity
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment (Usually at funerals - doesn't everyone?)
28. Had a food fight
29. Bet on a winning horse
30. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (But we're allowed to use them interchangeably)
31. Asked out a stranger (I've never asked out anyone!)
32. Had a snowball fight
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier (I wouldn't want to break the poor thing!)
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can (I'm a pretty jumpy person!)
35. Held a lamb (In New Mexico!)
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip
38. Taken an ice cold bath
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
40. Seen a total eclipse
41. Ridden a roller coaster (Back in my wilder days - not so much now!)
42. Hit a home run
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days (Do it all the time. It's called MY JOB.)
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking (luckily, I was in my living room, so I only had to worry about Jason)
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
48. Had two hard drives for your computer (We have two hard drives now. And two monitors. And two CD drives.)
49. Visited all 50 states
50. Loved your job for all accounts (Well, talk to me again at the end of June, when I'm sunning myself on the white sands of Biloxi beach.)

That took WAY longer than I thought it would - and for a minute there, I was afraid I hadn't done anything! How depressing is that?

Go ahead, if you've got a minute or 20. Give it a shot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid my list wouldn't be very exciting. I've done/not done a lot of the same things as you.