Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Brothers Grimm


Hmm. It seems like Sunday nights are definitely for movies around here, even if Amanda doesn't make sushi (which she didn't tonight. I had most of the stuff here still - I should've taken it upon myself)

On a related note - she found the wasabi! Oh happy day! Now my sinuses can be opened by its biting pungency once more!

Anyway, Anna Marie went to mom's tonight because Jason is getting up at the crack of dawn to go to the auction and meet the food service truck. We've had The Brothers Grimm for at least a week (maybe more - gotta love Netflix!) I didn't think it would be appropriate for Anna Marie, and I was right. Waaaay too creepy for a four year old.

Heck, it was almost too creepy for me!

On another note, it was good to see some of our Arkansas kinfolk today. And, Caleb, a.k.a. "Brotha Coley," finally made his debut down here! He's a "Coley baby" for sure. (For those of you non-kin type readers, that's my mom's, and Caleb's grandmothers', maiden name.)

Well, it's back to work this week. I could SO use a day off, but the magazine is due on September 1, and I have a football tab that has to go down this week, so I won't be getting much rest for the next week or two.

If I'm MIA from here for a few days, you'll know why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop talking about the football tab and the magazine. I don't want them to be real.

We can make sushi for lunch or supper tomorrow. We'd just have to get stuff for the filling.

Melissa said...

It doesn't matter whether or not I talk about them - They are real!

Seriously, between last night's storm and worrying about this stuff, I got very little sleep last night.