Thursday, June 22, 2006

Because four days without a pic of the kid is four days too long.



Well, what do you think of my little "gym rat?" Although, she won't be one this summer because their summer program charges as much for one week as we pay in two months. And we have iPods and pocket PCs to buy, people. No money this summer for frivilous things like fitness.

Speaking of fitness (and iPods) I made good on my promise to use mine to better myself. I went out and walked two miles yesterday! Wohoo! Which I guess is good, because in a little over a week I'll be walking two miles with a good bit of Tate County watching. As per usual, I have purchased a new outfit especially for the occasion.

And Profiles is done! Watch for it in your June 27 edition of The Democrat and be suitably impressed. I just hope that Mr. Lee doesn't get the idea that I can do all this extra stuff by myself and refuse to let me try to find an intern next year. One summer of being over exerted is enough for me, thank you very much.

Now that my new toy is here, we're saving for Jason's - a pocket PC to replace his (well-worn) Palm Pilot. If anyone has any suggestions on what to buy, let us know!

No comments: