Monday, June 19, 2006

Not here! Not here!

Well, this day's post was supposed to be a triumphant announcement of the arrival of my iPod (see post from Friday). However, it was not to be - when I realized at lunch that FedEx was probably not coming today, I called the number on my receipt. The nice lady on the other end (no, she wasn't from India - her name was Yolanda) said that my order had been pulled, but not shipped.

NOT SHIPPPED?!? Ok, Mel. No need to panic. It's just a couple of days more to wait.

I don't think they realize how long I've been waiting for this! And how badly I need it so I can exercise! And now I'm not sure of anything. Are they really even sending it FedEx like Lindsey said? Are the headphones going to be black or white (that's what's really concerning me folks!) I just don't know about anything anymore.

On a lighter note, I thought about Gavin today because I was out taking pictures and I heard "Champaigne Supernova." For those of you who don't know, Gav is a HUGE Oasis fan. I realized all over again (I hadn't heard that song since I was in college) why they could've been the next Beatles, if only those two brothers could've learned to get along! What a waste.

I will wait again tomorrow for my iPod. As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day."

No comments: