Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dad update




Well, they did a heart cath yesterday evening, and found blockage, but not enough to put in a stint. They're giving him medicine (great-another pill!) to try to unblock the artery. Last night they said he could go home today, but as of press time (shortly after noon) he wasn't out yet. I think he was going to call his friend T-Bone (he who is as tall laying down as he is standing up) to spring him from "the joint." (It's not that the rest of us don't care about him, but we've got this thing at church tonight and we're all running around like the proverbial headless chickens.)

Also, against my better judgement I took Anna Marie to Relay for Life last night when we got back (mainly because when she woke up from her nap coming back and realized we hadn't gone, she was distraught. I know - I'm a bad mom!) She packed quite a bit of activity into that 45 minutes, and thankfully slept very late this morning.

No comments: