Friday, June 16, 2006

It's on its way!



My iPod! I went by Radio Shack this morning and Lindsey ordered it for me. It's coming FedEx, so I had it sent to the office.

My acceptance speech:

"This would not have been possible without the help of so many people. First, I'd like to thank God, because He provided for this iPod. Second, I'd like to thank my husband Jason, for giving me the seed money for this project. I'd also like to thank whoever hacked into our PayPal account last week and stole $99.99, because Jason figured if we'd worked around it waiting for it to be reimbursed, it could also be donated to the cause. I'd also like to thank my job, The Democrat, because without my paycheck, I could not have saved up for this day. And last but not least, I'd like to thank Lindsey Raney, for being such a good Radio Shack employee and even checking to see if there were any in the back. Thank you all!"

I have justified the purchase of said iPod by the logic that since I love music so much, and it's a pain to carry around a CD player and have to change CDs, I will be more inclined to exercise. I will be testing this theory as I prepare for the Five Star Races (see post below).

I just hope the headphones are black too. That's really going to tick me off if they're white.

No comments: